Tuesday, March 10, 2009

David and Christina Star on Evening News!

It's not too often that one gets to see a local news story featuring co-workers and friends. Last night was an exception.

The video clip below features David and Christina from out office explaining one of our projects. The footage of these two was taken at a public meeting held at Mountain View City Hall where the public was invited to provide input on the project.

I arrived when Lloyd LaCuesta and the cameraman were packing up to leave. I was told that they asked for suggestions for their on-site footage. The In-N-Out Burger near the Charleston Road on-ramp was the near unanimous suggestion based on proximity to the freeway and the existing safe refuge in the parking lot ... and oh, yes, In-N-Out Burger serves up decent burgers.

http://www.ktvu.com/video/18893851/

7 comments:

  1. Hi.

    At the on-ramp, the sign says "US 101 South" with an arrow pointing down at the pavement.

    This bothers me.
    Why is "south" pointing down at the pavement?
    Why is "south" always pointing down?

    Thanks.
    Billy Bobby Ray Jr.
    (aka Tom Foolery)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom Foolery,

    Welcome back to these pages. We always appreciate your thoughtful commentary.

    Can you say what you said in haiku form?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things No One Believes
    All Those Moments Lost In Time
    Like Tears In The Rain

    Roy Batty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Tom,

    Are you and Roy related to one another?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was quit when I came in here. I'm twice as quit now.

    Rick Deckard

    * How about some Robert Allen Zimmerman now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.

    Did you see the documentary that Martin Scorsese did on Robert's life a few years ago?

    It was very interesting. I bought the DVD. I will watch it again this weekend.

    Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mr. Foolery,

    I read about the documentary, but did not see it. We'll put it on out "To Rent" list.

    Now here's a quote from Sir Robert:

    "There is nothing so stable as change. "

    ReplyDelete