I Am From
I am from China, Japan and Berkeley.
I am from visiting my cousin, our grandma and grandpa's,
going to karate and being at Boy Scouts.
I am from building a derby car with my dad,
going swimming in the summer and going to Seattle.
I am from chow fun, mochi and butter noodles.
I am from hugs, how was your day and poems before bed.
I am from Ojiichan, Obaachan, Casey and Dorothy.
I am from Naomi and Ryan.
I am from E.E. and Buddy.
I am Ethan Avery Emoto
I am from China, Japan and Berkeley.
I am from visiting my cousin, our grandma and grandpa's,
going to karate and being at Boy Scouts.
I am from building a derby car with my dad,
going swimming in the summer and going to Seattle.
I am from chow fun, mochi and butter noodles.
I am from hugs, how was your day and poems before bed.
I am from Ojiichan, Obaachan, Casey and Dorothy.
I am from Naomi and Ryan.
I am from E.E. and Buddy.
I am Ethan Avery Emoto
No comments:
Post a Comment